Thursday, August 12, 2010

Quentin Tarantino


Quentin Tarantino really impressed me this week. The other night, I slept over at my friend Ynes's house and we always have a tradition of basically ordering in and watching movie after movie until our eyes cannot stay open. So, she finally got me to watch Inglorious Bastards, and all I can say is wow. That movie really caught me off-guard, I certainly did not expect it to be so good as it was. The acting, the humor, the music, the editing and script, all was so well put together. Kudos to Brad Pitt as well, his character was a favorite of mine.

Followed by Inglorious Bastards, we then watched Kill Bill. I saw Kill Bill before, however I was a lot younger at the time and simply did not follow the story line very well. The next morning at Ynes's, we then watched Kill Bill 2. I loved both of them, and obviously understood them now. Quentin Tarantino should really be proud of himself, as well as Uma Thurman, the main character in both films. Again, I am a fan of the music selection and script for both Kill Bill Volumes and Inglorious Bastards. Tarantino definitely has an altogether great style to directing movies and it never fails to entertain me.

Word on the street is that Kill Bill 3 is coming out as well! However, in 2014, bummer.

for anyone who has not seen Inglorious Bastards or Kill Bill Vol 1 and/or 2., GO WATCH NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment