Friday, September 3, 2010

It's been too long!

My apologies, it's been a while since i posted anything on this blog, but i've been busy with so many other things but i'm back at it :)
So to continue with my film blog i'd like to share a video my friend Renell posted on her facebook. Everything about this short video is pure greatness. I also posted it on my other more personal blog for my other followers to watch. I recommend you to watch it if you haven't stumbled upon it before! The way it's filmed and the composition of it all enhance all the emotions that the audience is able to grasp from it. I love everything about it and couldn't have been more impressed. Funny to think that the way it is filmed is so similar to how i'm hoping my upcoming stop-motion film will be.

Enjoy!

Moments from Everynone on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment