Sunday, July 25, 2010

Not my first

So, this isn't my first blog. I actually have another one meant for more personal use, which usually is either venting my teen angst, or addressing the random thoughts in my head.

However, recently I've been contemplating creating another blog that would now address my interests in film, and today I finally did it! So for anyone who has stumbled upon this 2nd blog of mine, basically what I'm aiming for through this one is to use this as an attempt to hopefully get myself out there as much as I can through Blogspot as well as use this to discuss movies in a variety of ways. I currently aspire to become either a film editor or producer for major movies, still working that out, but I do know that's what I will be applying to college for.

So, I guess this is somewhat of an experiment, but also an opportunity to take a more serious approach to my main interest in film, so I hope you enjoy and please share this with friends or follow me if you'd like :)

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Love the site,
    nice post.
    hey could you vist my movie blog? i need support for funding my new project
    @

    http://www.bavc.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=10230

    ReplyDelete