Sunday, July 25, 2010

SALT & Inception

Salt just came out, and from what I've heard, and read from reviews, it's supposed to be dope. The whole movie itself really was an A+, or so it seems. Definitely trying to see that asap, plus I'm kind of obsessed with Angelina Jolie, her beauty stuns me and she's such a great role model.

However, I'm curious to see how the reviews of Inception contrast to Salt's. Inception was in my opinion, one of the best movies I've seen in a while, considering I also saw it 3 times, all in the same week.

What made Inception so interesting was the theme that was created for it, this idea of dreams versus reality, which also immediately caught my intention because I find myself often thinking about dreams and how that differs from reality. So the story chosen for Inception I feel, is what really made it a great movie. Plus Leonardo DiCaprio has got to be one of the best actors of our time right now. He's awesome.

Next on my list to go out and see=Salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment